Old 07-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Jimgentracer Jimgentracer is offline
Registered User

I am looking for a novel and Cheap if not FREE way to transport the rainwater from my guttering to my greenhouse

I would prefer to use everyday objects that have been recycled?

Any ideas or direction would be great

I already know there are commercial products out there that can be bought for £15 approx but I was hoping someone has an ingenious way without spending or vast construction required

Please take in consideration I am also wheelchair bound and carrying of buckets is not really an answer