Old 07-09-2010, 04:21 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
The Daring Dufas The Daring Dufas is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

On 9/7/2010 10:14 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
"Stormin wrote:

How in the hell did we ever survive our childhood?

Only those of us that did, did. Some of us did foolish things and got
away with it. Some of our friends did foolish things and didn't survive.

The fact that I've worn eyeglasses since I was six years old is the
reason I still have two eyes. 9-)

TDD