Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
kush

Default CO2 recipes

"...and I change one every other week..."

Correction:

I change one every week. Therefore, each bottle is changed every other
week. There, that's clear as mud. Always happy to participate.

kush

kush wrote in message
I only use one or maybe one and a quarter cups of sugar. I have two

bottles
hooked up to my canister filter and I change one every other week and I

find
that one cup of sugar is just enough to run a bottle for two weeks.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Dinky wrote in message
Recipe is pretty basic, and doesn't really deviate much from that.

2 cups sugar.
1/4 tsp bakers yeast.
pinch baking soda.
water (warm, not hot)

See : http://www.nfis.com/~hartland/aqua/co2.htm

"Mike K" wrote in message
: Can you guys share your co2 recipes? I'm setting up my first 55 gal

this
: weekend and want to set up a diy system.
: