Old 08-09-2010, 03:26 AM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

On 9/7/2010 11:14 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
"Stormin wrote:

How in the hell did we ever survive our childhood?

Only those of us that did, did. Some of us did foolish things and got
away with it. Some of our friends did foolish things and didn't survive.

(Nods and raises an imaginary glass to the memory of absent friends).
Yeah, one of the mental milestones of middle age is realizing that a
significant fraction of the people you ran around with as a kid are in
the ground. And no, I wasn't raised in the 'hood- we were all vanilla
middle class families with good medical care and plenty of food. Some
were lost to 'shit happens' freak stuff or illness, but many were lost
mainly due to a lack of common sense. You lose situational awareness,
and fate comes up and smacks you.

--
aem sends...