Old 08-09-2010, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rhubarb

In article ,
lid says...
I tried posting this question once but it doesn't seem to have made it to
the group. Apologies if anyone's news server has it twice-

I've been given a rhubarb plant which is quite well grown- it's already
produced some rhubarb that is. I just wonder if there are any tips on
planting for rhubarb before I stick it in the ground.

Any advice, anyone?

Ian

Good soil and good light, seems to like us, we are still pulling the
wretched stuff have started back in February in all that cold, it is I
will admit nice with a bit of stem ginger!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk