Old 08-09-2010, 06:26 PM
tkelly-lord tkelly-lord is offline
Registered User

Thankyou for your replies and enthusiam towards this! What a great forum!

It is very tricky to find a suitable project.

The mower sounds like a nice idea, however maybe a lot for me to engineer in such a short space of time. Great line of thought tho.

Most tools now have been made with telescoping handles, and there some great pruners and loppers with rachett mechanisms.

I am intrigued by the spike sprinkler, will need to check if this is a running problem across brands of sprinklers and not just the one you have.

Thanks for the advice david, and I agree. However this is also a great starting for me.

Thanks for all the problems guys, more are welcome!!!!