Old 09-09-2010, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default anvil secateurs?

In article ,
says...
stuart noble wrote:

Can't seem to find anything decent in the way of anvil type secateurs.
My no name pair have given up after 25 years, and everything I look at
now is under a tenner, and likely to perform accordingly IME. Felco seem
to have discontinued the only anvil type (model 30), so I'm a bit
stumped. Anyone got any suggestions?

Out of curiosity, why do you favour the anvil type?

Chris

I was going to ask that!!!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall