Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Which Greenhouse?

In article ,
says...
We are about to buy a greenhouse, 8x6, aluminium, horti-glass etc. We have
seen the Halls Popular range in a local garden centre, but are confused
about the plinth. Does the plinth have to go on a concrete base or can it
be positioned straight onto the ground?
Can anyone recommend any other make and/or comment on whether a plinth is
necessary.

They are not "needed" but are designed to make the getting it level and
square easier, I think they are generally set in concrete once in
position level and square
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk