Old 09-09-2010, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default No More Heirloom Tomatoes For Me!

Billy wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Billy wrote:

Obviously, investment bankers aren't fellow men, because they can
make a mess out of the myth of a free market.

LOL! That's too rich. No offense, but that you would make such a
blanket statement leads me to believe you ignorant of what
investment bankers do in the
economy and to suspect you have drunk of the "progressive"
Kool-Aide. Neither here nor there in a gardening forum, though, eh?

Needling a little but well able to be passed over.

If I wanted a drunken fool, you'd be my pick.

Taking as much offence as possible and returning more. What is the point in
making it personal? Why must somebody who disagrees with you be a bad
person?

David