Old 10-09-2010, 10:02 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Pridham[_2_] View Post
You are right of course, but I never do, is it a man thing? my wife will
allways do the returns but I wont even be in the store while she does it!
I am afraid a company never gets a second chance to put things right with
me, if it doesn't work out of the box thats it, into the bin and never go
there again.
--
You could say you were doing a favour to the company by complaining - giving them a chance to put things right.