Old 10-09-2010, 09:36 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default No More Heirloom Tomatoes For Me!

FarmI wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message

Can you see where the anger comes from, when to complain is to be
accused of having "drunk to much progressive Kool-Aid"? That is an
invective, not an argument.

Just use your killfile. If you and David didn't reply to him/her/it,
I wouldn't have to see what he/her/it writes.

I think errors need to be corrected but I will try to stay more on topic.