Old 10-09-2010, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Tea bags that rot down in compost

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 Timothy Murphy wrote:

Surely you buy tea based on the quality of the tea and not the bag they
put it in?

I think most civilised people drink loose leaf tea in Bodum glass infusers.

Do they??? Then I must be uncivilised since I make my tea in an
old-fashioned teapot! A Bodum indeed! I know no-one who does such a
thing! Coffee yes, tea no.

Sadly it is becoming steadily more difficult to find loose leaf tea
in supermarkets.

I've never had problems finding loose leaf tea. I don't drink coffee so
I would be severely deprived if I couldn't find loose leaf tea.

David

http://rance.org.uk