Old 10-09-2010, 05:18 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default How to get rid of yellow jacket bee's nest ??

Sjouke Burry wrote the following:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

How in the hell did we ever survive our childhood?

Only those of us that did, did. Some of us did foolish things and got
away with it. Some of our friends did foolish things and didn't survive.

I should have fallen from some trees.
I used about the whole set of trees in two villages.
Statistically I should not be here .

When I was a kid, I lived in a 5 story apartment building in the Bronx.
I lived on the 5th floor and the entrance door to the roof was never
locked. People used to go up there to sunbathe in the Summer. Of course,
it was a good place to play for us kids and drop water balloons on the
pedestrians below..
One day, when there was no one on the roof with more brains than me, I
took a stroll along the clay tiled caps on the brick edge of the roof.
On one side, the roof about 2 feet below, on the other side, a drop of 5
stories to the courtyard below.
I get chills now whenever I think of it.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY