Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Haywire

Default About NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System

OK,

it's been a few days, I peaked at 7 bubbles in the "diffuser" after that my
CO2 bubbles are by-passing the "diffuser". Going to remove the plastic
diffuser and clean it, might be something near invisible blocking the outlet
for the plastic hose.

"Haywire" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Just set the unit up,

instructions say that it should start making CO2 in about 2hrs, It's been
that, pressure is quite low, but it's there it's moved down the line about
1/2 an inch. I'll keep you all posted in the next few days to see it

makes
a difference. Kit also came with fertiliser which I won't use till next
week.

"Francisco Caamaño" wrote in message
.. .
I had a DIY CO2 and it kept giving me problems, has anybody used the
NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System ??? is it any good ????

http://www.hagen.com/canada/english/...co2system.html

Thanks ...