Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default two articles

In article
,
Gunner wrote:

Mi dispiace, tu capisco niente.

You are in agreement with him that this is a newsgropup about food
gardening. Not so much about water fleas, bunker fuel nor
philisophical cherry picked rants on organics.

The EcoNazi rhetoric didn't seem to work on the defunct Gardening
Organic Newsgroup either. Stick to the topic of food gardening and
save the preaching for your prayer group.

Mignon, Gunney found a way around my KF.

EcoNazi rhetoric? I'm glad to see that in this ever changing world,
somethings are constant. Sadly, I never visited Gardening Organic,
Gunnny. Sounds like I should have. How was it? Did you kill it,
personally?

Do you have anything to say about food gardening, Gunny? Do you have
something to say on the subject of water fleas? Global Warming's affects
on gardening seems like it should be fair game to gardeners, and
evangelism seems to be back in style, even when it isn't based on faith.
Are you out to burn Rodale's books on organic gardening?

To those who don't know Gunny, I should mention that he thinks that
organic gardening is a shame. He prefers hydroponics. right Gunny? But,
it's not for me to put words in your mouth, Gunny. What do you have to
say, hmmmmm?

What's the latest in unsustainable technology?
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude