Old 12-09-2010, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default two articles

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

Do you speak spanish?
well, adios, MF.
Derald

I'll believe it, when I see it.

See you when you come crawling back. I'll look forward to the dialogue
in the spirit that you have engendered, MF.

buen viaje
---

Part of the problem with interplanting kale, cabbage, and potatoes is
the I need to wait for the kale, and cabbage, before I can dig up the
potatoes. Did anybody have an interplanting scheme that was less
restrictive for them?
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude

I usually plant sweet corn between the potato rows after they are hilled
about knee-high. The corn is late and looks spindly until it outgrows the
shade of the potatoes, but the shade helps keep down the weed growth.
Steve