Old 13-09-2010, 04:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default two articles

In article f5bbc6e4-fc20-4b90-9dc2-
, says...
Raging Rant snipped

The group is about gardening + food. Capisce?
You don't, do you? See you in the funny papers.
- Billy
"Fascism
Mussolini.
aljazeera

Mi dispiace, tu capisco niente.

You are in agreement with him that this is a newsgropup about food
gardening. Not so much about water fleas, bunker fuel nor
philisophical cherry picked rants on organics.

The EcoNazi rhetoric didn't seem to work on the defunct Gardening
Organic Newsgroup either. Stick to the topic of food gardening and
save the preaching for your prayer group.

More buzzwords to follow...

So this means what?

You're a commie?

I mean the commies I've encountered try to shut free speech down by
calling people nazis. I've had a lot of communists try to tell me to
shut up and I'm against bad behaviour not communism.

Hell, even calling people commies doesn't say shutup as nazily(sic) as
calling someone a nazi.

The weirdest thing of all is that corporatists (nazis by another name)
call people nazis to shut them up.

If you believe in freedom of speech, you were in your armed forces and
believe in your country's ideals and your monniker wasn't just picked to
mean gunsel ...live up to your ideals Washington.