Old 13-09-2010, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Saving tomato seeds

snip Ooh, what are they like? I'm guessing a yellow. Google isn't being
much
help.

No, it's a straightforward red, not over-large but full of flavour. it's
a heritage variety now. But if you email me at the Nursery address, I'll
happily post you some to try for next year. In Jersey they were
traditionally grown outside but we grow ours in compost bags in one of the
greenhouses.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

You are going to be showered with requests Sacha, have you got a favorite
charity that peeps could contribute to if they wished, of course ?

kate