Old 14-09-2010, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Saving tomato seeds

You are going to be showered with requests Sacha, have you got a
favorite charity that peeps could contribute to if they wished, of course
?

kate

What a kind idea, Kate. I'm happy for them to give wherever they like.
Help For Heroes springs to mind if anyone is havering!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

that's good enough for me Sacha, glad to help. I would like some more seeds
cos the mice got into my seed box and mixed them all up :-(

kate

windy in Gloucestershire, not me personally :-)