Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Bigs

Default newbie with plants

Wynand wrote:

what do i need except co2 yeast bottle
to plant plants in 10 gal tank plus how much plants
much i plant
thx

I also have a 10G with an incandescent bulb fixture. I took the cheap
bulb out and bought a 7 watt Fluorescent bulb that screws into
incandescent fixtures. Let me tell you that my plants have woken up! I
just need to make my own CO2 system. I didn't want to spend too much
money in changing the light fixture, so I tried that and it works for
me.

These bulbs have their own ballast built in and I the wattage they
produce is alot higher than what they consume. For example, my 7 watt
bulb emits a candle power of 30-40watts (aprox).

Regards,

Marc