Old 14-09-2010, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Borlottie beans

On 14 Sep 2010 09:45:51 GMT, wrote:

Given the current weather and the forecast of possible ground

frost at
the weekend, plus the fact we go away for two weeks next Monday, I

think I've got a problem.

Possible ground frost? Where? Blimey. I know it's been feeling a bit
chilly, but I didn't think it was that bad!

You've not had frost this half of the year yet? We had a very mild
one last month sometime, probably the 30th Aug.

Looks like we are intoa northerly flow for the next few days it'll be
getting colder. 15C most of the day but under 10C now that the fronts
have come through, the sky has cleared and the rain stopped.

--
Cheers
Dave.