Old 15-09-2010, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rajinder Nijjhar Rajinder Nijjhar is offline

Default Grape harvesting

Hi,

I live in Reading and have white seeded grape vines. When is the right time
to harvest please? Shall I leave them when the colour changes yellow?

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Remember that to your Three moral "Gurus"
mother, father and Pandit, you render money,
To your spiritual "Satguru" Nanak Dev Ji/Christ Jesus,
you render your MUNN or "mind" AND,
To your "Sachae Paatshah" Gobind Singh Ji,
you render your TANN or "physical body" as sacrifice.
SACH is bitter but it leads you to heaven whilst
SATT is extremely bitter but it leads you to ANAND/Salvation.
Falsehoods or KOORRS are extremely sweet, MAKHAEON MITHHA,
but they lead you to Hell.
Unless you are a Hindu, you cannot be a Sikh, Khalsa or
Nirmallae Sant
For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit: -
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/starbet.jpg