Old 16-09-2010, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default magnolia problems

flowerdale wrote:
Hi, I have just refurbished my house and garden, normally lawnmower
is a sheep or two!? Now having put so many man hours in livestock are
locked out. I have planted about 70 planters on the patio area and
its keeping me rather busy. I have a 2ft magnolia in a pot and the
leaves are starting to turn brown and look as though they are dying.
I am so confused after looking on the internet as I have read
conflicting info. Is this normal,or do you suspect snail/slug
activity? I have read that the specimen is evergreen and also
deciduous. Many thanks in advance for any advise, thanks.

Slugs and snails eat the leaves. Are the leaves eaten?