Old 16-09-2010, 03:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default two articles

In article ,
Rick wrote:

Unfortunately there is not a lot of discussion about gardening here
anymore. That's especially true of threads that conatin certain nyms.
Many people that used to chime in with reliable info have moved on, do
in large part to the faith based diatribes.

What do you want to see discussed? We discuss the best and worst of our
garden plants, offer suggestions on pests. We discuss organic vs.
non-organic, and impact of cultivation methods on the environment. We
discuss till vs. no till gardening.

What would you point to as a faith based diatribe?
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude