Old 16-09-2010, 11:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default two articles

Billy wrote:

Thank you, Dan L. for that excursion into the absurd. I know that
there
are many absurd things in the world. I was asking about this news
group,
and what would he point to as a faith based diatribe, IN THIS
NEWSGROUP?
Feel free to join in ;O)

LOL! "the excursion into the absurd" that a good insult, I like it. I
can use it on others. But that's OK, it's the idealist and non
objectivity in you

This newsgroup, those that temporarily visit, are not as extreme on the
use of artificial fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides. To many here,
the use of these chemicals are like if you use them you will burn in
hell. Many and I say MANY in the world, want that five star garden and
the best way (religion here) is to use chemicals. They could care less
about IPM or going organic.

I like to read the insults, it adds to my entertainment that is
probably why I stick around. For objective advice there is the web. Only
the radicals stick around here for the entertainment and those with
nothing else to do.

Many here want the advice without the extra insults or the extra
political comments added "Otherwise known as "Occupied Palestine"".
Wheres the garden advice in that quote?

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)