Old 16-09-2010, 10:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Doug Freyburger Doug Freyburger is offline

Default I'm sorry but food is a political issue

Dan L wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:
"Dan L." wrote:

Just like in the movie classic, "Silent Running" with Bruce Dern.

Huey and Dewy along with a sound track with a young Joan Baez.

Ah... You remember the robots names, I thought there were three based on
disney's cartoon... Was it Luey the first one that got blown off the
spaceship?

http://www.the-robotman.com/

There's a guy who makes and sells replicas of famous movie robots
including Huey, Duey and Louie. Robby from "Forbidden Planet" and D9
from "Lost in Space" and several others as well.