Old 17-09-2010, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spamlet Spamlet is offline

Default Plant labels that don't biodegrade

"Chris" ] wrote in message
]...
In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:06:35 +0100, Chris wrote:

Look at the first line of my original post.
I am still using the ones I bought forty years ago!

That's before they decided that non-biodegradeable plastic was a bad
thing. Most plastic stuff you get these days is bio-degradeable in
anything from a few weeks to a few years, telling what a given items
life will be is impossible unless it mentions UV stabilty.

Good point.
Maybe the best thing would be to make my own from wood.
Any idea what wood to use?

Aluminium

--
Chris