Old 18-09-2010, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default Bamboo grows like a weed

It's been almost 14 months since I transplanted this Japanese
Timber Bamboo. There are new growth popping up all around it.
By this time next year there should be a little forest. There
are already three large shoots from this year, two are almost
three feet tall. It exceeds my expectations. Next spring I'll
get some more, maybe a different kind, and plant in another
spot.
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill

“Islam is the crack cocaine of religion” ~John Bodart

On September 11, 2010 Muslims in England were burning American
flags and calling for the overthrow of the United States. They
call Islam a Religion of Peace, but it's more like a Religion Of
Psychos.