Old 18-09-2010, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Bubble wrap mini-tunnel

Having a whole roll of the stuff in the garage I have been thinking of
trying to make a bubble wrap cover for our chillies next season to give them
that extra bit of warmth they like so that they ripen to red earlier.
Anyone any idea how it could be done?
At the moment I'm thinking a goal post like structure with the wrap over the
top secured to the ground on both sides making a sort of tent, the ends
remaining open to give some air movement.
Do you think it would work? Anyone tried it on chillies or tomatoes?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden