Old 19-09-2010, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Nasty little bu**ers

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 Sacha wrote:

Went down the lottie this afternoon and have come home with about 20
bites. The buggers even got through a long sleeved top! Anyway, I
recall a discussion last year when an Avon product was mentioned as
the best way to keep the little sods at bay. Could someone please
remind me what it was?
TIA

Skin So Soft. In this country they're not allowed to advertise it as
an insect repellent, as far as I'm aware. But it is. It works, IME.

I'll tell my wife about that. Most insect repellents just don't seem to
work for her and going out into the garden from teatime onwards is just
misery for her.

David

http://rance.org.uk