Old 19-09-2010, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Nasty little bu**ers

"Sacha" wrote ...
, "Kathy McIntosh" said:
"Sacha" wrote
"Kathy McIntosh" said:

Went down the lottie this afternoon and have come home with about 20
bites. The buggers even got through a long sleeved top! Anyway, I
recall a discussion last year when an Avon product was mentioned as the
best way to keep the little sods at bay. Could someone please remind
me what it was?
TIA

Skin So Soft. In this country they're not allowed to advertise it as an
insect repellent, as far as I'm aware. But it is. It works, IME.

Thanks Sacha.

I forgot to say that apparently, it's used by lumberjacks. This produces
a delightful mental picture..! ;-)

Now that reminds me of a song. !!

--
Regards