Old 19-09-2010, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default Night gardening added pleasure Jupiter

Dan L wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:
http://www.spaceweather.com/submissi...hp?image_name=
Tamas-Ladanyi-jupiter_100914_ladanyi_v1_1284708682.jpg

http://www.spaceweather.com/submissi...hp?image_name=
Jean-Paul-GODARD-jupiter-Uranus_1284569407.gif

Living on the east coast of U.S.A. I seem to recollect that tonight
at
about 8 PM Jupiter will be bright looking to the east and overhead at

midnight. This viewing wonder may last a week and won't be back till

2022.

Enjoy

Bill hoping your white caladiums are shining bright too.

When I was in high school, I had a telescope as learned the star
constellations. That was I long time ago and forgot much of that
knowledge. However, That enjoyment has been renewed since I got this
new
toy called an iPad from Apple Computer. This toy has GPS built in to
it.
Their are apps that are just too cool. An app called "star walk" shows
me the night sky on the screen. I just find the star in the sky and
just
touch the screen and it shows me the stars name and information about
the star. It can even track planets so one find find them in the night
sky.

Another app is from NASA that shows mission launches and live video
feeds from NASA. My intreats in the night sky has been renewed. I am
thinking about getting a new telescope some day. There is a local
astronomy club I thought about attending as well.

Moon flowers may be added to my flower garden if start to spend more
time outside at night.

I should disable that automatic spell checker and learn to proof read.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)