Old 19-09-2010, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Nasty little bu**ers

"Kathy McIntosh" wrote in message
Went down the lottie this afternoon and have come home with about 20
bites. The buggers even got through a long sleeved top! Anyway, I recall
a discussion last year when an Avon product was mentioned as the best way
to keep the little sods at bay. Could someone please remind me what it
was?

I've had lots of bites this year and I have assumed it was mosquitoes, we
have a water tank at the bottom of the garden and I thought they were
breeding in that, so I got some vegetable oil to pour over the surface, but
as it is getting a bit late in the year I'll leave that until the spring.

Alan

TIA
--
Kathy, who's feeling decidedly itchy and trying very hard not to scratch
her hands :-{