Old 20-09-2010, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
DirtBag DirtBag is offline

Default Night gardening added pleasure Jupiter

Bill who putters said

http://www.spaceweather.com/submissi...p.php?image_na
me= Tamas-Ladanyi-jupiter_100914_ladanyi_v1_1284708682.jpg

http://www.spaceweather.com/submissi...p.php?image_na
me= Jean-Paul-GODARD-jupiter-Uranus_1284569407.gif

Living on the east coast of U.S.A. I seem to recollect that tonight
at
about 8 PM Jupiter will be bright looking to the east and overhead at
midnight. This viewing wonder may last a week and won't be back till
2022.

Enjoy

Bill hoping your white caladiums are shining bright too.

Thanks Bill,

I got out the 8" telescope last night and for the first time in my life
saw Uranus. snicker Jupiter was nice too with four moons brightly lit.

I'd recommend anyone with even a cheap telescope of binos take a peek.