Old 20-09-2010, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Potato Days

Sacha wrote:
If the parents are going to be with them, it's probably relatively
trouble free for you but then, the parents mis out on at least some of
the activity. I misunderstood you because I thought that when you said
the children could be kept entertained, you were thinking of something
that would leave the parents free to attend the Potato Day while their
offspring were otherwise occupied. My mistake.

No, just somewhere for the parents to take the Little Darlings to blow off
steam without causing mayhem. It may not sound like an essential part, but
given the first time we took Daniel to Hampshire PD he overturned a box of
spuds all over the floor ...
:-(
Not my favourite moment.