Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Bigs

Default newbie with plants

Chuck Gadd wrote:

It's going to mean fast plant growth, which will need a good steady
supply of CO2, and you will need to work harder to maintain the
nutrient levels.

Please remember, I never said to use 2x14w over a 10g. While it's
only 28 watts (2.8 watts per gallon), in a small tank like a 10g that
would probably be considered "high" lighting.

You originally had 1 7w tube over it, so I would have stepped up to
2x7w first, and then watched the growth and plant performance.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

I have to correct myself. I had changed my 7 watt compact for a 14 watt
compact. My 7 watt is in my 5Gal. My 10g is also heavily planted.