Old 21-09-2010, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Part_No Part_No is offline

Default worms and lawns

Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:43:35 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Martin
writes
The people who live next but one to us have solved problems like this
by covering the garden in concrete and removing the hedge.

Yes, thank you Martin that would probably work - silly me, i hadn't
thought of that

Before the concrete, the garden, which was made by the previous
owners, was beautiful. I don't understand why they didn't buy a large
flat with a balcony if they wanted concrete.

Maybe the price was right.
Now is the time to buy, whatever state the garden is, and alter however you
feel fit.
Not everybody feels the same way we do regarding flower and fauna.
Each to their own eh?
I personally hate "car parks" but there is always one isnt there.

Part_No