Old 22-09-2010, 08:46 AM
mountain_spring mountain_spring is offline
Registered User

The thing is that I would like to use resource that I already have on my property which was not used for few years so instead of cutting everything that is grown naturally, I've chose to use what I have and also save money.
And what I have is hornbeam and dogwood which is native for this region of Croatia where my 6acre property is located.

On web I couldn't find anything about mixing hornbeam and dogwood particularly, so if you have checked all the basic facts about that, please let me know.

Otherwise, I think that in specific situations like this it is best to ask experienced people, and I guess there is some on forum.

Should I mix hornbeam and dogwood in hedge and in what way?

Should I use them separately for different hedges on property?

Thanks,
Martin