Old 22-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Rich Taylor Rich Taylor is offline
Registered User

Default Help needed with invasive Plant at Hospice

Can you please help. I work at a local hospice and am getting a majore problem with oxalis taking over in the bedding schemes every year. The only way i can see to control it is to replace all the soil in the beds but that would be to costly to do as we are a charity and the money is better spent on patient care.
Is anyone else had this problem and how did you sort it out. Is there anything i can spray to control the problem..
Thanks in advance for any help
Attached Thumbnails
Help needed with invasive Plant at Hospice-imag0090.jpg   Help needed with invasive Plant at Hospice-imag0091.jpg