Old 23-09-2010, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Can you ID the peppers in this video?

Still no one with info? well for your research;

http://www.foodsubs.com/Chilefre.html

If you have a Korean market but no Japanese nearby ask them for their
green pepper. Mild as a bell and ususally pickled by them. As with
most green peppers, does not dry well. If you want seed, I can send
you some. I have a few left unpicked but the rain is killing them off
fast.but I doubt you will feel secure enough in that, so here is an
alt: http://www.kitazawaseed.com/seed_083-103.html