Old 22-09-2010, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default worms and lawns

"Part_No" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:
You are fairly new on here, aren't you? There are several ex-pats who
like to contribute to the group. I see no problem with that.
Tina

Whether I am fairly new, newbie new or an old contributer to this group
it does not matter.

Ah, but it does matter when you are rude and you are going along a path
where you will find yourself ignored on here if you are not careful.
This is a nice friendly group. Please keep it so.
Tina