Old 24-09-2010, 02:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Loneeraser Loneeraser is offline

Default A tomato I think????

WHAT IS YOUR BLOG ABOUT.
THANK YOU.

On Sep 10, 1:15*pm, David Carolus wrote:
I've moved into a new home and I was weeding.
While weeding I found a tomato like plant. It has little green fruits
about 1 inch across all over it.
It is not too tall about 12' i think. It smells like a tomato. but I'm
not sure I've never seen a tomato quite like this one It is a singel
stalk with leaves and fruits taht grow off of that. Could it be
another member of the night shade family? It's not a tomotillo because
there are no papery skins around the small green fruits. Any help
would be apreciated. Oh yes the fruits are perfectly round .
Thanks New to IL. So i'm not aquainted with all of the native plants
yet. Never seen these plants in PA.
Sincerely
Michelle