Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Cannibul

Default Alternative Lighting Question

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 00:09:42 GMT, X-Addict wrote:

In article , kush wrote:
Look at the compact fluorescent retrofit kits at AH Supply, too. You can
get 110 watts into your existing hood for under $70. It's not that tough;
I've done it myself and I'm an idiot.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what name of bulb to buy to get my
~6500K light color? Is that something I might find at HD or would I
be better off getting it at the LFS? Their prices are always what I
think are high for lights.. I'd much rather buy them at HD if possible

X-addict

I found 6500 k T-12 bulbs at the local Home Depot for around $3
each. They are a nice color.

You also should look at the AH supply kits. www.ahsupply.com You
could be a 2 x 55 watt kit and bulbs for ~$120 and it will be the best
money you have ever spent.