Old 25-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Phisherman

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:29:10 -0500, Ann wrote:

animaux expounded:

Did you know about pelletized lime? You may not need that second app. if you
use it. I don't know about where you are, but it helped down on Long Island.
Completely different conditions, I'm aware.

I haven't heard good stuf about that pelletized lime, we were told not
to use it in an organic veggie garden, and I don't mind the white
stuff, so I use that instead.

The fine white powdery stuff works just as well as the pelletized.
But, the white powder is quite messy and easily inhaled. The
pelletized stuff (for the lawn) distributes well in a broadcast
spreader.