Old 26-09-2010, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rajinder Nijjhar Rajinder Nijjhar is offline

Default Cuttings for Fruit trees/grapes needed

hI dAVE,

jUST WANTED TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT MAKING THE GRAPES BIGGER IN SIZE.

i AM LETTING THEM RIPE ON THE PLANT. wHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO HARVEST
PLEASE?

sORRY FOR THE CAP.

Rajinder

"David Rance" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

I did grow white grapes from cuttings supplied by a retired school teacher
and am pleased with the result.

I'm pleased that the cuttings I gave you are doing well!

David

--
David Rance
http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk