Old 26-09-2010, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Cuttings for Fruit trees/grapes needed

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 Rajinder Nijjhar wrote:

jUST WANTED TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT MAKING THE GRAPES BIGGER IN SIZE.

That varies with the season. I have some large ones this year because of
all the rain. But others are tiny. Seyval never grow very big but
Chasselas do grow quite big if we have rain in July/August.

i AM LETTING THEM RIPE ON THE PLANT. wHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO HARVEST
PLEASE?

I harvested mine yesterday but I could have left them for another two
weeks as long as the rain holds off. Already mine are beginning to
suffer from grey mould.

David

http://rance.org.uk