Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Haywire

Default Alternative Lighting Question

From what I found with my research into lights this spring it was the T12's
that dropped to 65%+- of their original light output in 6 months, T8's went
to 90%+- in that time frame and the compacts only dropped to 97%+-. That's
one of the reason's I was first trying to short high output T8's for my 27G.

"kush" wrote in message
Richard J. Sexton (At work) wrote...

While compact fluoros are great they'r real pricey...

But they last longer. I think the usual recommendation is to replace your
standard flourescents every six months and compact flourescent every
eighteen months. It takes a few years, and they're a little harder to

find,
but...

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"