Old 27-09-2010, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default is it too late for veg plants?

On 27/09/2010 04:44, uriel13 wrote:
Tim W;901398 Wrote:
-
But is it really worth planting them now?
-
Actually it isn't worth replying now thanks.

Tim w

Hi Tim W,

Don't be so hasty there are many winter vegetables which you can grow,
for instance Garlic and Winter onions the list is endless.

Go online and find out what you can grow, you need to be resilient if
you are going to hack it as a cultivator of the soil,

I've just planted a row of mangetout peas, now is the time.

I've also set out lots of Spring cabbage seedlings - too late to grow
from seed now, but bought seedlings could be plated.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.