Old 27-09-2010, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Tea bags that rot down in compost

kay wrote:
'Rusty Hinge[_2_ Wrote:
;901385']

We had an Osocool at the chalet in East Mersea. Better than nothing, but

not a patch on an eclectic refrigerator.

East Mersea? My Resident Oligochaetologist used to spend his summer
holidays in a beach hut at East Mersea during the 1950s/60s, and
pottering around in a dinghy on the Blackwater estuary.

Might have known same, then. Almost certainly Cooper's Beach (No chalets
left there now, all caravans)

I used to spend my time there in a similar manner, with some archaeology
on the side, and some wildfowling in the winter.

I think oligochaetology was Baby Grumplin's thang.

--
Rusty