Old 28-09-2010, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Tea bags that rot down in compost

kay wrote:
'Rusty Hinge[_2_ Wrote:
;901447']

Might have known same, then. Almost certainly Cooper's Beach (No chalets

left there now, all caravans)

I used to spend my time there in a similar manner, with some archaeology

on the side, and some wildfowling in the winter.

I think oligochaetology was Baby Grumplin's thang.

I got my directions wrong. He was West Mersea, a mile of mud away. Have
a vague recollection from a previous conversation that you might both
have been at the same school, but at different times. So despite bumping
into each other elsewhere on usenet, it looks like the two of you
haven't met in RL.

Wot Skool?

Mrs. Murphy's?
Ashampstead?